Recently Asked Question: How do I get my 1098-T form?

Posted: Feb 09 2015

1098-T Form

We have had a number of students reach out recently requesting the "1098- T: Tuition Statement" to file their taxes. MMI does not participate in the Department of Education's student aid program so we are unable to provide this. 

However, we would be more than happy to send you an itemized paid invoice from 2014 for your records. Email with the request and an MMI Representative will have it to you within 24-48 business hours. 

Have any more Member Services questions?

Click here to access the Members page of the website which houses an FAQ section, a helpful resources page and a job board. 


Leave a comment

All blog comments are checked prior to publishing