2015 PQRS Feedback Reports & Annual QRURS- Available
Posted: Sep 30 2016
2015 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) Feedback Reports and 2015 Annual Quality and Resource Use Reports (QRURs) are available.
- The PQRS Feedback Reports show your program year 2015 PQRS reporting results, including payment adjustment assessment for calendar year 2017
- The 2015 Annual QRURs show how physician groups and physician solo practitioners performed in 2015 on the quality and cost measures used to calculate the 2017 Value Modifier, as well as their 2017 Value Modifier payment adjustment
How to Access the Reports:
- An Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) account with the appropriate role is required
- For PQRS Feedback Reports, view the User Guide and the PQRS Analysis and Payment webpage
- For Annual QRURs: visit the How to Obtain a QRUR webpage
Informal Review Process:
- Request an informal review of your 2015 PQRS results and/or 2017 Value Modifier calculation during the informal review period of September 26 through November 30, 2016
- 2015 PQRS: 2017 Negative Payment Adjustment - Informal Review Made Simple
- 2017 Value Modifier Informal Review Request Quick Reference
- For assistance with EIDM or PQRS Feedback Report content/data, contact the QualityNet Help Desk at email@example.com or 866-288-8912 (TTY 1-877-715- 6222) or from 7 am to 7 pm CT, Monday through Friday
- For assistance with QRURs, Value Modifier, or if you are having trouble accessing the PQRS Feedback Reports, contact the Physician Value Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-734-6433 (select option 3)
For more information, see the announcements for Access 2015 PQRS Feedback Reports and 2015 Annual QRURs Now and 2017 PQRS Negative Payment Adjustment Notification.