CEU Bundle (12): ICD-10 Coding Clinic Updates & Guidelines
$ 289.00 $ 449.00
The Medical Management Institute is proud to offer interest-free payment plan options for your training & certification needs. These are completely customizable and are available for any of our products & services at the check-out page through Paypal.
How to Set Up an Interest-Free Payment Plan Through PayPal
- Add the training course/product to your cart
- View Your Cart (select "My Cart" at the top right of the screen)
- Select the "Checkout with Paypal" button
- Log in with your PayPal account (or create a new one)
- Select the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the page (screenshot below)
Have any questions or would prefer to set up a customized plan through MMI?
Call 866-892-2765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an interest-free payment plan option or discounted group enrollment today.
[VIDEO] Preview of the MMI Learning Site
How do I log into to begin my course/exam?
MMI's courses & exams are administered on a learning site available on any computer or tablet, as long as you have internet connection. To create an account, you will need to open the initial welcome email after enrolling. This welcome email will be coming from the Medical Management Institute and will include a link to direct you to the learning site. From there, you will create your own username and password.
Note: If you don’t receive the email, be sure to check your spam/junk folder. It will be coming from the Medical Management Institute (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
I created a username and password. Now what?
First, you will want to be sure to bookmark the learning site and save your username/password for future reference. You will then want to be sure you are using an updated browser: we recommend Googlechrome, Firefox or the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you aren't sure what browser you are using you can click here.
Depending on what course you enrolled in, you will also want to make sure you have speakers to listen to pre-recorded videos.
How do I access the course/exam?
Once logged into the learning site you will see a "Stream" tab and a "My Courses" or "My Content" tab. The "Stream" tab is where any updates on the course or instructor notes can be viewed. You will need to click on the "My Courses" or "My Content" tab to access your courses and/or exams. This is also where the Medical Business Journals (MBJ) are housed, the monthly newsletter included in the MMI membership.
How do I check my grades?
To check back on your practice exam grades or your certification grades, click on your name at the top right of the screen and select "Test History."
How do I receive my CEU certificates?
Upon completion of a CEU exam, your grade will immediately be shown on the screen. Within 24-48 hours you will be sent a PDF certificate via email with your name, CEU worth, date of completion, name of the course and tracking # (if pre-approved through the AAPC).
I passed the certification exam! How do I get the certificate?
Upon completion of a certification exam (RMC, RMM, RMA, RMB) the grade will immediately be shown on the screen. Within 24-48 hours you will receive a confirmation email along with the estimated shipping date for your certificate and membership card.
$50 off CEU's this week only! Offer expires 10/21/16
ICD-10 Coding Clinic Updates & Guidelines is an online training bundle worth 12 continuing education units (CEUs). The training format is online & self-paced with full instructor-support. CEU certificate is issued upon completion.
This online bundle consists of 2 online courses covering the following topics:
- Course 1 (6 CEUs): 2016 ICD-10 Coding Clinic Updates & Guidelines. This course provides a detailed, up-to-date overview of the ICD-10-CM coding guidelines that have taken place throughout 2016 (Quarter 1 & 2). Specific ICD-10-CM guidance was issued for coding Diabetes Mellitus, Heart Failure, Delivery, Pregnancy Complications, Physical Exam (with and without abnormal findings), Comparative and Contrasting Diagnoses and Poisonings.
- Course 2 (6 CEUs): Kidney Disease: ICD-10 Coding Clinic Guidelines. The course includes specific Coding Clinic guidance regarding correct reporting of ICD-10-CM code families related to kidney disease. The course includes training on Renal Anatomy, Clinical Lab Bun/Creatine, Renal Disease Definitions, CKD, ARF vs AKI, ESRD, and when to query providers for additional information to ensure most specific code assignment.
What is the Coding Clinic?
The Coding Clinic is a publication of the American Hospital Association (AHA) and is the only official publication for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS coding guidelines and advice as designated by the four Cooperating Parties (AHA, AHIMA, CMS, CDC) & the Editorial Advisory Board. The information contained in AHA Coding Clinic is valuable to hospitals, physician offices, ambulatory and other health care settings.
Note: This publication is not required for the training, although it will be referenced throughout.
MMI Members - Add on the annual renewal fee by using the drop-down menu above.