$ 99.95 $ 129.95
The Medical Management Institute is proud to offer interest-free payment plan options for your training & certification needs. These are completely customizable and are available for any of our products & services at the check-out page through Paypal.
How to Set Up an Interest-Free Payment Plan Through PayPal
- Add the training course/product to your cart
- View Your Cart (select "My Cart" at the top right of the screen)
- Select the "Checkout with Paypal" button
- Log in with your PayPal account (or create a new one)
- Select the "Apply Now" button at the bottom of the page (screenshot below)
Have any questions or would prefer to set up a customized plan through MMI?
Call 866-892-2765 or email email@example.com to request an interest-free payment plan option or discounted group enrollment today.
[VIDEO] Preview of the MMI Learning Site
How do I log into to begin my course/exam?
MMI's courses & exams are administered on a learning site available on any computer or tablet, as long as you have internet connection. To create an account, you will need to open the initial welcome email after enrolling. This welcome email will be coming from the Medical Management Institute and will include a link to direct you to the learning site. From there, you will create your own username and password.
Note: If you don’t receive the email, be sure to check your spam/junk folder. It will be coming from the Medical Management Institute (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
I created a username and password. Now what?
First, you will want to be sure to bookmark the learning site and save your username/password for future reference. You will then want to be sure you are using an updated browser: we recommend Googlechrome, Firefox or the latest version of Internet Explorer. If you aren't sure what browser you are using you can click here.
Depending on what course you enrolled in, you will also want to make sure you have speakers to listen to pre-recorded videos.
How do I access the course/exam?
Once logged into the learning site you will see a "Stream" tab and a "My Courses" or "My Content" tab. The "Stream" tab is where any updates on the course or instructor notes can be viewed. You will need to click on the "My Courses" or "My Content" tab to access your courses and/or exams. This is also where the Medical Business Journals (MBJ) are housed, the monthly newsletter included in the MMI membership.
How do I check my grades?
To check back on your practice exam grades or your certification grades, click on your name at the top right of the screen and select "Test History."
How do I receive my CEU certificates?
Upon completion of a CEU exam, your grade will immediately be shown on the screen. Within 24-48 hours you will be sent a PDF certificate via email with your name, CEU worth, date of completion, name of the course and tracking # (if pre-approved through the AAPC).
I passed the certification exam! How do I get the certificate?
Upon completion of a certification exam (RMC, RMM, RMA, RMB) the grade will immediately be shown on the screen. Within 24-48 hours you will receive a confirmation email along with the estimated shipping date for your certificate and membership card.
The higher degree of specificity in the ICD-10-CM code set is going to require more documentation and more coding precision. By mapping the most frequently used ICD-9-CM codes for your practice or facility to their corresponding ICD-10-CM codes you can identify areas needing increased documentation and evaluate how additional specificity may impact your revenue.
ICD-10-CM Mappings was created to get your office or facility ready to meet the documentation and coding challenges of the new ICD-10-CM code set.
Set the standard for coding accuracy, the cornerstone of healthcare analytics and revenue cycle management, with the confidence only an Optum product can deliver.
Features and benefits
- Perform impact analysis to identify and focus on high priority coding issues. Using the ICD-9-CM codes you already know as your guide, you'll be able to quickly identify the ICD-10-CM codes that are pertinent to your office or facility and zero-in on codes to focus on for training and system transition.
- Unlock the historical ICD-9-CM coded data. Mapping can facilitate the linking of over thirty years of ICD-9-CM coded data which is the key to reimbursement trending, retrospective audits, episode of care coding, and financial planning.
- Links ICD-9-CM codes to all valid ICD-10-CM alternatives. Convenient look-up tool for verifying code choices in the new code system.
- Combination and scenario mappings. Codes are grouped and highlighted for easy translation.
- Must-have resource to update your office's coding and billing tools. Choose the right codes to convert super bills, forms, reports, and EHRs/PHRs that meet your specific clinical and coding criteria.
- Software validation. Use this mapping tool to verify software accuracy, evaluate new software, and assist in conversion planning.
- Easy-to-use table format. Lists ICD-9-CM codes with titles and the corresponding ICD-10-CM codes with titles.